The procedure of nomination the candidates for members of Rotary Club is carried out according to predicted protocol as it described here.
The receipt protocol
The president of the club at the beginning of meeting officially announces receipt of new member as agenda item; (participants in protocol have been previously informed about it)
The president invites the candidates, mentor, and the President of the Commission to join the festive part of ceremony;
The President of the Commission reads the text "Aims of Rotarian":
Newly received member reads the text: "I am aware that by joining in the club, my duty is that objectives of Rotary Club I include into my daily contacts and at all times keep the rules of club"
- protocol has the festive tone
- The president puts a Rotar. The chain
- newly received member is obligatory dressed in a dark jacket (suit) with tie
- participants in the protocol have to wear dark suits (monochrome) or jackets with rotarian tags
- mentor with congratulations to the new member puts a badge of Rotary
Svaki ponedjeljak u 20:00 sati
Rotary Palača Ružić
Četiri načelna pitanja:
Je li istina?
Je li ispravno za sve sudionike?
Hoće li promicati prijateljstvo i dobru volju?
Hoće li služiti na dobro svim sudionicima?
Sva prava pridržana © 2020, Rotary Club Rijeka